MackinVIA eReader New Interface and More
MackinVIA eReader New Interface – The MackinVIA eReader, both online and the mobile apps, has a clean new interface and some exciting new features.
- HTML5 technology to make our products accessible in mobile browsers without having to use the MackinVIA app. (Please note that users will still need the MackinVIA app for offline reading. An update to the MackinVIA app will be required.)
- For titles coming to Mackin from the publisher as a reflowable ePub file, the text size and font can be adjusted by the MackinVIA user
- Improved text-to-speech with voice and speed options
More options on Resource Details page – Full Administrators can now access all functions (Edit, Activate/Deactivate title, Share to Google Classroom, and Delete) on the Resource Details window.
Usage Report Updates
- Provided By column – This has been added to the “Location” report (location report is for a single MackinVIA account). It indicates the entity that purchased the material.
- Totals for “All” report – totals have been added to the top of the “All” report (All report is for multiple MackinVIA accounts).