Mackin.com Title Lists, Tools, and VOYA
Discover prepared lists in search results – Our goal with this feature is to highlight the recommended title lists created and maintained by the Professional Librarians in our Collection Development department. To make the title lists more discoverable, they will be included in applicable search results. The lists are called out with a label “MACKIN TITLE LIST” along with a generic image. In addition, a “PRODUCTS” filter is available to see only titles lists. Clicking on the list will bring up a listing of the individual titles.
Please note: Clicking “SELECT ALL” in the search result does not select items in Mackin Title Lists included in the result. However, it is possible to select all the titles in the list once the user clicks into it. Additionally, Mackin Title Lists will drop off the search results if any filters are applied or if product type or interest level preferences are set in a user’s profile.”
The following list management tools have been converted to the new site:
- Merge – Combining one list into another
- Move/Copy – Moving or copying individual titles from one list to another while viewing lists side-by-side
- List Totals – Selecting lists to see combined order totals – also includes the ability to run a summary on multiple lists
VOYA – We will now display VOYA (Voice of Youth Advocates) Magazine full text reviews on Mackin.com. The reviews can be found under TITLE LISTS > Review Journals > VOYA.
- Ability to add a note to NYPs and deselected titles
- Priority column can be added/removed on List Details
- Summary pie charts show totals and percentages
- Filter totals display on full records inside filtered results and on List Summary