Innovative interactive eBooks provide a safe place for students to explore and create.
Gareth Stevens’ Interactive eBooks give students a safe place to read informational text, write their own content, and publish their work. Students can choose to read the book and enjoy the rich media experience or to complete a writing activity as they read the book.
Read the Book
- Leveled Content at a range of reading complexities across multiple Lexiles and Guided Reading levels
- Navigation Tool Bar
- Audio narration
- Text highlighting by word or sentence
- Automatic or manual page turn
- Rich Media Hotspots provide 20+ additional resources with videos, photos, charts, graphs, and maps
- MARC Records for easy access
Read the Book and Do the Activities
Students create age-appropriate, professional-looking projects:
Social network profile
Students Learn to:
- Read a range of reading complexities across multiple Lexiles and Guided Reading levels
- Create their own content using copyright-friendly media
- Write to express an opinion, to narrate, to inform, and to explain
- Cite their sources
- Publish their professional-looking projects
- Collaborate with peers and work independently
View an Interactive eBook Demo
Life on a Submarine
Licensing and Access
Renewal Required: You must renew this subscription every year.
Lifetime Access: You only need to purchase this product one time.
Simultaneous Access: More than one person can use this product at the same time.
Multi-School Incremental Discounts: Discounts available if purchasing for more than one school/location. Contact Mackin for discount information at email@example.com.
Multi-Year Discounts: Discounts available if purchasing for more than one consecutive year. Contact Mackin for discount information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Correlation: NF=Nonfiction F=Fiction
Minimum System Requirements
Gareth Stevens Interactive eBooks require Flash Player 10 and the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 7 and higher
Safari 4 and higher
Firefox 3 and higher
Chrome 8 and higher