Try or Order Exploring Issues on Mackin.com Today!
Exploring Issues is a new, cost-effective, and accessible digital resource that provides focused coverage and clear analysis of timely, complex, and controversial issues. Every topic is covered with an unbiased overview, thorough and clear pro/con presentations, critical-thinking questions, color infographics and statistics that support positions, cited primary and secondary source quotes, and an annotated list of related organizations for further research. The easy site navigation is enhanced with tools such as Google Drive, PDF download, e-mail/share, and MLA/APA citation export. Its user-friendly and clean design make it a “must have” resource for middle and high school research papers, debate preparation, persuasive writing, and class discussions.
- Unbiased and easy to use resource supports research papers, debate preparation, persuasive essays, and class discussions
- Promotes critical thinking and reading
- Clean and accessible design invites users and helps them get the information they need
- Issue content includes both objective, unbiased overviews and clear pro/con arguments
- Debate at a Glance summarizes pro/con arguments’ main points
- Numerous captioned, full color infographics and statistics support positions
- Hundreds of primary and secondary source quotes with citation export
- Growing collection of issues with updates as needed
Alternative Energy Cars
E-Cigarettes and Vaping
Gun Control and Violence
Stem Cell Research
Video Games and Violence
Licensing and Access
Renewal Required: You must renew this subscription every year.
Lifetime Access: You only need to purchase this product one time.
Simultaneous Access: More than one person can use this product at the same time.
Multi-School Incremental Discounts: Discounts available if purchasing for more than one school/location. Contact Mackin for discount information at email@example.com.
Multi-Year Discounts: Discounts available if purchasing for more than one consecutive year. Contact Mackin for discount information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Correlation: NF=Nonfiction F=Fiction
Minimum System Requirements
The Exploring Issues database can be used on a Mac or PC platform. The database is responsive and has been optimized for mobile devices and computers. A minimum of 512 MB of RAM is recommended. The last two versions of the following browsers are supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari for Mac OS X (macOS). The following mobile browsers are supported: Safari (iOS 7.0+), Google Chrome, and Android Browser (Android 4.0+).