Award-Winning Video That is Both Engaging and Informative
Order All Database On Mackin.com Today!
The INTELECOM Online Resources Network® is a fully hosted video streaming library designed to meet the demand for curriculum-aligned rich media in support of online and classroom-based instruction. Search for and find professionally-produced and captioned video to provide an engaging and student-centered experience that leads to learning.
Anatomy & Physiology
Visually-rich video segments covering basic chemistry, cell structure, tissue and organs, and medical terminology
- 84 video clips with an average run time of 3 to 5 minutes
- Computer-generated models demonstrate key functions and systems.
The American Government collection offers teachers of civic education and government a comprehensive
- 399 full-length videos and topic-specific clips
- Closely correlated to leading textbooks on American Government
A comprehensive collection of full-length videos and segments covering business education subjects
- 353 full-length lessons and topic-specific clips
- Business case studies and interviews with leading experts
The Chemistry collection offers a vast selection of key chemistry video experiments that can be used to
- 903 basic chemistry video experiments
- Includes video content from the Journal of Chemical Education
The Health collection offers a comprehensive selection of curriculum-aligned video clips
- 365 full-length lessons and topic-specific clips
- Real-life case studies emphasize the importance of healthy living
The History collection offers teachers a vast video library of curriculum-aligned video clips covering U.S.
- 941 full-length lessons and topic-specific clips
- Subject matter experts include Barbara Oberg, Bernard Bailyn, Alan Brinkley and more
The Mathematics collection and video clip tutorials are designed to meet the needs of students who are
- 790 math tutorials and problem sets
- Produced in collaboration with the Wisconsin Technical College System Foundation
The Environmental Studies collection offers a comprehensive selection of video lessons and
- 231 full-length videos and topic-specific clips
- Produced in collaboration with the Partnership for Environmental Technology Education
The Oceanography collection offers teachers of Earth Science, Marine Science and Marine Biology
- 198 full-length lessons and video clips
- Subject matter experts include Joann Stock, Timothy Spangler, Walter Munk and more
The Philosophy collection is a comprehensive selection of videos and clips offering an in-depth
- 337 full-length lessons and video clips
- Includes video from the award-winning series “The Examined Life”
The Psychology collection is a curated collection of curriculum-aligned video clips covering a range
- 452 full-length lessons and video clips
- A superb visual resource for AP Psychology classes
The Sociology collection offers teachers a comprehensive selection of curriculum-aligned video
- 282 full-length lessons and video clips
- Real-life case studies bring core Sociology concepts into focus
Licensing and Access
Renewal Required: You must renew this subscription every year.
Lifetime Access: You only need to purchase this product one time.
Simultaneous Access: More than one person can use this product at the same time.
Multi-School Incremental Discounts: Discounts available if purchasing for more than one school/location. Contact Mackin for discount information at email@example.com.
Multi-Year Discounts: Discounts available if purchasing for more than one consecutive year. Contact Mackin for discount information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Correlation: NF=Nonfiction F=Fiction
Minimum System Requirements
Most recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or Opera
- Most recent version of Adobe Flash Player or an HTML5 compliant browser
** If you have an older browser or operating system, you will need the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player