The GoReader™ is a self-driven, portable reading aid allowing for one-on-one instruction, on the go!
The GoReader audiobook is a portable MP3 audio device that connects listeners to their favorite books. GoReader’s cutting-edge audio technology is simple, dynamic and ready to use the moment it arrives at your school or library.
The GoReader™ was designed to give striving readers access to books through self-driven audio support. Single-purpose reading-aid technology means no internet, no games, no movies — no distractions.
Personal. Portable. Affordable.
Engage family with fun, educational technology.
Extend learning beyond the classroom!
A research-based approach to reading intervention, the Book Buddy Hear & Read program pairs print content with audio, using the accessible, enabling technology of the GoReader™.
- Pre-loaded with audio, simple to operate, and affordable.
- Individualize instruction, despite over crowded classrooms.
- Self-driven support, through simple technology, scaffolds instruction while building confidence.
- Hear & Read helps students develop phonemic awareness and fluency by synchronizing the image of a word with the sound of that word, and ultimately, the meaning of that word.
- Portable, pre-loaded audio
- No downloads, CDs, or cassettes
- Professionally recorded and packed with embedded sound effects and music that enhance the listening experience
- Students can navigate with ease through the audiobook at their own pace
- Batteries and headphones are included
- Shelf-ready packaging. Free processing available.