Ebooks for Elementary Schools and Public Libraries
An online interactive library where preschoolers, beginner readers and older independent readers can listen, read along and listen, or read independently. TumbleBooks infuse popular books with sound, animation, music and narration for an enticing ebook experience.
Take a Tour
- Engages readers of all ages—with animated, talking picture books, supportive read alongs, and full-length, unabridged classic audiobooks.
- Includes helpful resources to support teachers and enrich the reader’s experience.
- Can be utilized independently by each student or by the whole class.
- Well received by ESL and Special Education teachers.
- Simultaneous, unlimited online access 24/7 at school, library, or home.
TumbleBookLibrary’s animated, talking picture books engage kids while teaching them the joy of reading. Tumblebooks take existing picture books and add animation, sound, music and narration to create an electronic picture book children can read, or have read to them.Order Now 30 Day Free Trial
Ebooks for late Elementary, Middle School, High School, and Public Libraries
TumbleBookCloud is an online collection of eBooks and read-along chapter books, graphic novels, educational videos, and audio books! All books are available with unlimited access, all the time, from any device with an internet connection. There are two separate collections to choose from: TumbleBookCloud features content from 300 titles and is designed for middle schools and high schools, while TumbleBookCloud Junior features content also from 300 titles intended for elementary school readers. TumbleBookCloud Junior is a great option for adventurous young readers who wish to go beyond the picture book collection in TumbleBookLibrary!
- World class educational videos from National Geographic, combined with our lesson plans and online quizzes, are a perfect addition to your Common Core Curriculum topics.
- TumbleBooks' one-of-a-kind Read-Along format combines the flexibility of an eBook with full-length professional narration highlighted text so kids can follow along.
- We have a growing collection of Read-Alongs of Core Curriculum titles such as The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Hamlet, and The Great Gatsby. Plus, our enhanced novels include chapter/plot summaries, character sketches, and quizzes. In addition all of our books allow readers to highlight portions of a book and add notes!
- What sets TumbleBookCloud is apart is that readers have the freedom to adjust the text size, line width and spacing, font style and color, and the background color on all of our eBooks. This level of customization adds an invaluable level of accessibility to our books.
- TumbleBookCloud is simple to use! It can be used on any computer or mobile device thanks to Cloud Computing. Every account comes with its own direct link to simplify logging in, as well as a desktop icon.
- In addition, users will soon be able to set up their own secondary login so they can save and retrieve their favorites, bookmarks and settings, wherever they are!
Online Audio Library providing a collection of streaming audio books
AudioBookCloud delivers unabridged, high-quality audio versions of American and world literature classics, nonfiction, fiction, and children and teen books via a link on your library’s website. No sign-outs, CD’s, cassettes, or return dates – just log on, choose a book from the constantly growing collection and listen!Order Now 30 Day Free Trial
The following add-on packages may be purchased for any new or existing TumbleBook Library subscription.
TumbleBooksUNPLUGGED is an offline version of TumbleBookLibrary, designed for grades K-6. Books are available for one year after you install the collection. TumblePad 2.0 is a downloadable ebook reader application that allows you and your students/patrons to access TumbleBooks without being online.Order Now
||F / NF
|Renewal Required:Minimum System Requirements
You must renew this subscription every year.Lifetime Access:
You only need to purchase this product one time.Simultaneous Access:
More than one person can use this product at the same time.Multi-School Incremental Discounts:
Discounts available if purchasing for more than one school/location. Contact Mackin for discount information at firstname.lastname@example.org.Multi-Year Discounts:
Discounts available if purchasing for more than one consecutive year. Contact Mackin for discount information at email@example.com.Content Correlation:
Tumblebooks require the latest Flash plugin (8.x or later).
Recommended: High speed, broadband connection. This can be cable or DSL or faster. For institutions with multiple users, at least 0.5 mb per second (500kbps).Macintosh minimum requirements:
Mac OS X v10.1 or later: (PowerPC) Firefox 1.x, Mozilla 1.x, Netscape 7.x or later, AOL for Mac OS X, Opera 6, Safari 1.x or later
Mac OS X v10.4.x or later (Intel) Firefox 126.96.36.199 or later, Opera 6, Safari 2.x or later
PowerPC® G3 500MHz or faster processor
Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
128MB of RAM (more is better)PC minimum requirements:
Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent) 128MB of RAM (more is better).
Windows Vista®: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2.0
Windows XP: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 1.x, Firefox 2.x,Mozilla 1.x or later, Netscape 7.x or later
Windows Server® 2003: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 1.x, Firefox 2.x
Windows 2000: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x, Firefox 1.x, Firefox 2.x, Mozilla 1.x, Netscape 7.x or later
Windows Millennium Edition: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5, Firefox 1.x, Mozilla 1.x, Netscape 7.x or later
Microsoft Windows 98: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 1.x, Mozilla 1.x, Netscape 7.x or later
Currently Tumblebooks are exclusively tested on Windows XP SP2 and Vista, Firefox 2.0 and IE 7.0. Close